Saturday, April 30, 2016

Exploring Sperryville, VA

We decided to head over to Sperryville, VA one weekend recently. I was on a mission to find a dedicated gluten free bakery I had discovered online. Triple Oak Bakery.

Honestly, I was soooooo excited! Seriously. A dedicated gluten free bakery. It lived up to my expectations.

We picked up baklava, donut holes, and bagels. So. Delicious. We'll definitely be back! For my birthday, I've already requested a cake from TOB.

Our next stop was Central Coffee Roasters. I'm not a coffee drinker, but Jon is. He tasted everything they had out for tasting and decided on one that he liked. He got a bag of the beans & will be using it as soon as he's done with the coffee he's currently using. The shop was quaint.

There are a few other places in Sperryville that we'd like to explore, so I'm sure we'll head back over there at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment