Monday, September 21, 2015

Luray Weekend 7: May 21-25, 2015: Memorial Day Weekend

Labor day weekend happened to fall on the same weekend as my birthday this year. YAY! All I asked for was to have our family come camping in Luray with us. My mom (who I share my birthday with) and my brother & his family were able to make it. It was great to have everyone there!

My mom met us at our place & drove out with us. My brother, his wife, and their 2 boys came separately (after work on Friday). We had a great weekend with everyone. We hung around the campground on Saturday. Sunday, we went to lunch & to the "zoo" that's in Luray. It's a rescue zoo & has a LOT of reptiles.

We had a couple of campfires & yummy s'mores. David (the dog) discovered he loves marshmallows (oops?). We played a game where you have to bounce a ball off a board & land into the holes on the next board. The boys got pretty good at it. The boys also ran up & down the hill where our trailer is a LOT. Hopefully they slept well each night!

I somehow don't have a single picture of the weekend. I guess that speaks to how much fun we were having - and just enjoying everyone's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment